Thread: Keep getting episodes downloaded from removed feed.

Keep getting episodes downloaded from removed feed.

I deleted the feed months ago. But every feed update, a new episode is downloaded from it. The settings were to have 1 episode downloaded at a time, in order of release, and it was a few years behind. Now I can't seem to do anything about it, and re-subscribing and re-setting the settings or deleting the feed again haven't helped. I'm not sure what to do now.

I investigated the BeyondPod folders in the filesystem, and I noticed there are two folders of the feed named slightly differently. I tried to delete both but that doesn't seem to have fixed it.

I think there is some configuration file in the app that is triggering the downloads of a feed that isn't subscribed. I don't know how to fix this.

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

What is the feed that keeps downloading after being deleted? Are you using the Internal Storage for BP or an external SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

What is the feed that keeps downloading after being deleted? Are you using the Internal Storage for BP or an external SD card?
    I cleared cache on the app and I haven't gotten a new episode of the deleted feed yet.