Thread: Completed episodes marked played

Completed episodes marked played

In the past, episodes that I finished listening to would show up in the feed list (under "my episodes" and "all published") as grayed out with an orange bar filled in under the feed image. This makes it easy to see what episodes were completed. Lately, the episodes are deleted from "my episodes" and show up under "all published" grayed out with a re-download option. This happens for some but not all of my feeds. These podcasts have not exceeded the rules for the number of episodes to download or keep. In some cases, the episodes marked with re-download were not listened to before the playlist was re-built. So it is confusing to know what episodes I haven't listened to. Is there a setting to control this behavior?
    Last edited by CoralRad; 07-20-2020 at 08:20 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralRad View Post
    In the past, episodes that I finished listening to would show up in the feed list (under "my episodes" and "all published") as grayed out with an orange bar filled in under the feed image. This makes it easy to see what episodes were completed. Lately, the episodes are deleted from "my episodes" and show up under "all published" grayed out with a re-download option. This happens for some but not all of my feeds. These podcasts have not exceeded the rules for the number of episodes to download or keep. In some cases, the episodes marked with re-download were not listened to before the playlist was re-built. So it is confusing to know what episodes I haven't listened to. Is there a setting to control this behavior?
    Hello,

What are your settings set for, for the option "After Playing" in the Playlist settings? If you have it set to "Delete and Play Next" or "Delete and Do Nothing", it will delete the played episodes from your "my episodes" feed list and give you the option to "re-download" (in all published view) if you want in the future. If you have it set to something other than those with the action to "delete", it will keep played episodes in your feed list as downloaded but marked as played.

Thanks, seems to be fixed now.

BeyondPod Team
    Glad it is fixed for you!