Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4.3.21 Issues

I also noticed it was randomly repeating every so often.

I've set replace on resume to do not replay (It was set to last 5 seconds) to see if this is corrected.

Same issue.
    When my phone detects another bluetooth device beyondpod start playing in the pocket. Or pause when another device detected.

BeyondPod Team
    Hello All,

After you encounter the random playback issue, please send your logs to support. Make sure to include a description with as much details as possible with your logs. Those can then be passed along to the development team for a further look.
    I am not personally experiencing this issue on any of my devices so if data can be collected from all of those who are seeing this issue, hopefully a pattern/instance can be seen so the issue can be resolved for you. Thank you!

Do other's who are having this auto play issue have a fitness tracker such as a Fitbit or a smartwatch?

The nature of bluetooth LE is that the devices don't stay connected all the time, they're only connected when transmitting data. I'm wondering if someone has a device they can turn off and see if the autoplaying issue stops. I tried seeing if I could turn off my Fitbit and it looks like Fitbit has removed that ability on newer devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorky_D View Post
    2. When switching from one feed to another, the feed does not really switch until you pull down.
    This is happening to me as well. Samsung Galaxy S9, Android version 10.

I'm having the same auto playback issue. As soon as a Bluetooth device connects to phone (tested with Fitbit and Bluetooth speaker), playback starts. I assume this is a bug caused by correcting the previous issue of playback pausing when a Bluetooth device went out of range.
    I actually liked this previous bug as when I went to answer the door or go in the kitchen then playback stopped (due to my Fitbit moving out of range). I could then restart manually when back near my device. Maybe make this an option for selectable Bluetooth devices?
    Sony Xperia XZ2, Android 10.

Clear Played not working post-update

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidbit View Post
    Clear Played not working post-update
    @Snidbit Are you also experiencing episodes being "Marked as Played" when you haven't actually played them yet?
    Last edited by KimW; 08-19-2020 at 12:29 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    I have reported these issues (automatic playing, episodes being marked as played, clear played not responding) to the development team along with details/logs collected from some of you. If you have not yet sent logs in, it would be greatly appreciated if you could do so.

Not all users are experiencing these issues so hopefully we can find a pattern from your details as to why some of you are. Thank you for your reports and feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ITechGeek View Post
    Do other's who are having this auto play issue have a fitness tracker such as a Fitbit or a smartwatch?

The nature of bluetooth LE is that the devices don't stay connected all the time, they're only connected when transmitting data. I'm wondering if someone has a device they can turn off and see if the autoplaying issue stops. I tried seeing if I could turn off my Fitbit and it looks like Fitbit has removed that ability on newer devices.
    I am also having both issues the OP listed. I have a Fitbit and a Pixel 3. The Fitbit was in the other room. Disabling bluetooth stopped the auto play. Possibly the weak dropping connection to the watch was the trigger.