Thread: More casting issues

More casting issues

Episodes/feeds that will cast just fine when I cast my phone display, won't cast properly when I cast from the app. And THEN, it marks each episode it can't/won't play as also played. So 5+ episodes I haven't heard are now marked as if I played them already. I can't clear that play status either. What the hell BP dev team? This app was the best but it went in the toilet.

V4.3.21 on Android Pixel 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunlibra View Post
    Episodes/feeds that will cast just fine when I cast my phone display, won't cast properly when I cast from the app. And THEN, it marks each episode it can't/won't play as also played. So 5+ episodes I haven't heard are now marked as if I played them already. I can't clear that play status either. What the hell BP dev team? This app was the best but it went in the toilet.

V4.3.21 on Android Pixel 2
    The original developer sold the app to a new company a few years ago, I'll let you figure out which version that was but I completely agree they've let an amazing app rot in the gutter.

I did not know the information about the app was sold to another company. So it is not strange that the quality of app performance is too low.