Thread: 4.3.21 Issues SmartPlay

4.3.21 Issues SmartPlay

Hey All, I downloaded/installed the Beta and have since switched back to 4.3.21 b/c I am experiencing the following issues. The rollback has not corrected these issues:

1.) SmartPlay shows my 66 podcasts in the list, however it only loads 2 episodes and marks them played when updated.

2.) All new podcasts when updated are marked played.

Appreciate any help to resolve this.

Thank you,
    Paul

Devs, any solutions for this? Thank you

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasteI View Post
    Hey All, I downloaded/installed the Beta and have since switched back to 4.3.21 b/c I am experiencing the following issues. The rollback has not corrected these issues:

1.) SmartPlay shows my 66 podcasts in the list, however it only loads 2 episodes and marks them played when updated.

2.) All new podcasts when updated are marked played.

Appreciate any help to resolve this.

Thank you,
    Paul
    Hello, This issue has been reported to the developers and is currently being worked on for a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello, This issue has been reported to the developers and is currently being worked on for a fix.
    Hi Kim,

Any update on the SmartPlay fix? Is there something users need to do on their end? I still see the problem being experienced to-date. Almost 1 month later.

It's the primary way I use the app, and I'm sure how many legacy BeyondPod users listen which should move this priority up.

Thanks,
    Paul

BeyondPod Team
    Hello Paul,

A new BETA version was release this morning (v4.3.23) however it does not cover episodes being Marked as Played. The development team is still working on a fix for this issue. We have been working with a group of user to help find a fix and so far, the fixes that have been shared work for a few days but then seem to show an issue again. The team is working as fast as they can to find a solution to this problem. Thank you for your patience.