Thread: Is there a play log to recover accidentally played and deleted podcasts?

Is there a play log to recover accidentally played and deleted podcasts?

At rare times podcasts start playing without my knowledge. I may notice an hour later after some podcasts have been played and been deleted.

I'd like to be able to recover those podcasts I didn't hear, possibly by reviewing a play log and manually re-downloading the ~5 or so podcasts.

Any suggestions on how to recover those played podcasts?

Thanks

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepg View Post
    At rare times podcasts start playing without my knowledge. I may notice an hour later after some podcasts have been played and been deleted.

I'd like to be able to recover those podcasts I didn't hear, possibly by reviewing a play log and manually re-downloading the ~5 or so podcasts.

Any suggestions on how to recover those played podcasts?

Thanks
    Hello,

There is no play log available in BeyondPod. You can go to the feed list under the "All Published" view and see which episodes have been played/deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

There is no play log available in BeyondPod. You can go to the feed list under the "All Published" view and see which episodes have been played/deleted.

Thanks for the idea. The problem is that I'm subscribed to 15+ podcasts and it is not feasible for me to go through each one to identify the ones missed.

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Best Regards