Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newly downloaded episodes show as played and can't unplay them.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by engineered View Post
    100% of new episodes today showed up as watched.

Devs, can I get copy of the APK before this issue came up so I can continue to enjoy the app? Thanks!
    Hello, you can find previous apks here: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/betachanges.htm

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello, you can find previous apks here: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/betachanges.htm
    Thanks!

Is this the last working version before this bug?
    BeyondPod 4.3.8

BeyondPod Team
    You're welcome! Yes, v4.3.8 is the latest production version and the issue was not reported until beta v4.3.21.

Thanks for update

Which problem you mean? Can you write in details?

If you will have any questions send me a private message to discuss the problem. As I see this thread can be closed.

Hey guys, I'm trying to install the older version 3.8 post SmartPlay apocalypse and getting "App not installed". Do I need to uninstall the previous version first? Will I lose my SmartPlay list that I've curated since beyondpod came to the play store?

Thanks,
    Paul

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasteI View Post
    Hey guys, I'm trying to install the older version 3.8 post SmartPlay apocalypse and getting "App not installed". Do I need to uninstall the previous version first? Will I lose my SmartPlay list that I've curated since beyondpod came to the play store?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Hello Paul,

Yes, you will need to uninstall the previous version if you are receiving that message. You will first want to make sure you make a backup in BeyondPod and share that backup externally (email, Google Drive, Drop Box, etc.). Then you can restore the backup you shared externally when you download the other version.
    You can see what will backed up and what will not be backed up here: http://www.beyondpod.com/cms/index.p...-subscriptions

Guys, why did you release the beta with this bug to the public?
    I had to uninstall and downgrade to 4.3.8

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by engineered View Post
    Guys, why did you release the beta with this bug to the public?
    I had to uninstall and downgrade to 4.3.8
    Google made new requirements that apps needed to target certain API levels so all apps needed to be updated by November 2, 2020. Unfortunately, due to needing to follow the requirements by the deadline so the app was still available to people, a release needed to be made no matter what.

I am hoping the development team will have a fix for this issue quickly so that we can get that out to everyone. Thank you.