Thread: Syncing Never Working

Angry Syncing Never Working

I tried years ago to get Beyondpod to help me with Episode Sync, as a paid member. They never got it working so I attributed it to my hardware.

Recently changed hardware and approached in the summer to why it still wasn't working (Sync). Got some emails in response tto tweets, we're working on it, send me a log (not evven a machine specific log). No requests to turn off, to turn back on, to give log from other devices, etc. Now they're not responding to emails so I don't believe they were ever working on it, just waiting for me to go away again.

Again, paid member.

Is this product and company dieing?

Steve K
    nine11c2@gmail.com

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by nine11c2@gmail.com View Post
    I tried years ago to get Beyondpod to help me with Episode Sync, as a paid member. They never got it working so I attributed it to my hardware.

Recently changed hardware and approached in the summer to why it still wasn't working (Sync). Got some emails in response tto tweets, we're working on it, send me a log (not evven a machine specific log). No requests to turn off, to turn back on, to give log from other devices, etc. Now they're not responding to emails so I don't believe they were ever working on it, just waiting for me to go away again.

Again, paid member.

Is this product and company dieing?

Steve K
    nine11c2@gmail.com
    Steve,

As mentioned to you previously, the development team is aware of the issue with the EpisodeSync feature and they are looking into the issue so they can make a fix. This is not a simple issue so you will need to be patient while they work on this issue. They are also working on more priority issues first. Please be patient, but they are aware of all of your reports.