Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now, can't mark episode as played... v4.3.28

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejc View Post
    Affecting all of my 7 feeds; problem is on the ALL EPISODES screen.
    Hmm. Okay. I am not seeing that issue on my end but we will continue to try to reproduce it and see if we can find any patterns/data that may show why you are having this issue. Hopefully some other users with this same issue can provide some more information along with what you have provided. Thank you!

I'm seeing it too

Some, not all, podcasts are exhibiting this behavior.

It has been happening for a month or so. Not feed-specific, I just saw it happening & not happening on the same feed.

Big clue, maybe: when the pod shows how many minutes next to the play button, I can mark it as played. When it doesn't, I can't. I don't have streaming allowed, if that helps.

Pixel 3xl, beyondpod 4.3.28

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hmm. Okay. I am not seeing that issue on my end but we will continue to try to reproduce it and see if we can find any patterns/data that may show why you are having this issue. Hopefully some other users with this same issue can provide some more information along with what you have provided. Thank you!

I'm having this issue with BeyondPod version 4.2.38 on a Samsung Galaxy S20+ android version G986USQS1CTl1.

It is happening on both the All Feeds view as well as in the particular feed. I tap on the ellipses and then select Mark Played and nothing happens. The particular episode does not grey out as it used to.

This happened to me starting about a month ago and then seemed to clear up. It would then happen on some episodes and not others. As of last week, it's not marking anything played when I try to do this.
    Last edited by keithwms@cox.net; 01-04-2021 at 12:28 PM.