Thread: V4.3.32 lockscreen widget

V4.3.32 lockscreen widget

V4.3.32 has cured some of my issues with the lockscreen widget but it will still set off the notification sound sometimes.

Hitting skip back or forward will result in the widget momentarily disappearing and setting off the notification tone. But only sometimes.

It will also intermittently dissappear from the lock screen.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Ape View Post
    V4.3.32 has cured some of my issues with the lockscreen widget but it will still set off the notification sound sometimes.

Hitting skip back or forward will result in the widget momentarily disappearing and setting off the notification tone. But only sometimes.

It will also intermittently dissappear from the lock screen.
    The issue with the player controls disappearing briefly and returning (or sometime not) when pressing the forward/back skip is still being worked on by the development team. A fix for this issue was not included in v4.3.32.

Thank you for the update.

I noticed the same thing. Has anyone figured out how to turn off the stock media controls on lockscreen. I have toggled it off, but it still shows beside the BP media controls.
    That control doesn't have skip forward/backward or I'd just use it. It never disappears.

S20, Android 11, OneUI3.0

cc

I recently updated to android 11 (Samsung s10e) and I have a similar problem. The stock music controls will have a fight with the lockscreen widget and ping off multiple notifications before settling down.