Thread: Spanish translation

Spanish translation

Hi! A Spanish translation of BeyondPod would be fantastic!
    I will translate the whole application for free, that would open BeyondPod to several million people.
    Just contact me

BeyondPod Team
    Thank you for your offer.

I'm not sure how localisation-ready BeyondPod currently is (although I'll find out). It may be more-or-less ready, apart from the actual translations, or it may be a massive job to get it into a localisation-ready state.

As and when (if) we're ready to go ahead with localisation, we'll be in touch.

Julie

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanargulo View Post
    Hi! A Spanish translation of BeyondPod would be fantastic!
    I will translate the whole application for free, that would open BeyondPod to several million people.
    Just contact me
    We already have a number of translations available for BeyondPod (I learn something new every day).
    Please would you email support@beyondpod.mobi with details of which language you can translate (since your email won't be associated with this thread), and we can add you to the translation service that we use, and add Spanish to the list of languages.

Thanks
    Julie

Hey , I recently discovered this platform of BeyondPod. Since it is accessed world-wide, it is important to have BeyondPod in a localisation-ready state. Now that you are looking for Spanish translation, would recommend to seek top translation agency’s assistance who not only offer localization in spanish but also in other languages with more accuracy and efficiency. As a global platform you will not want to be the topic of mockery like this one here has become,