Thread: Disable art effect in the player?

Disable art effect in the player?

Could add an option to disable the background effect in the player? It took years for poweramp to give an option to disable this and now its turned up in beyondpod. I just dont think it looks good and goes against the rest of the clean interface.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Are you talking about the album art? If so, you can minimise the player (by swiping down, or tapping the down arrow) to get the mini player
    If you don't want the album art anywhere (and it was there in v3.x too), you can edit the feeds to use whatever image (e.g. black square) that you like.

HTH
    Julie

Hi sorry I wasnt clear. I mean the effect behind the cover art. I would like the option of having a flat colour behind the cover art or better yet just fill out the area with the cover art

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Filling the area with cover art will obscure the charms, so that's unlikely, but I can see whether a flat colour would be achievable.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Bush View Post
    Hi sorry I wasnt clear. I mean the effect behind the cover art. I would like the option of having a flat colour behind the cover art or better yet just fill out the area with the cover art
    you can create your own profile on the background of the player.. it means any image that you want to see that image you can set on background.if you want flat color at your background then you should download a flat cover art.you can apply that at you background as you sets image.. =D