Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sync sign up - no email confirmation

Question Sync sign up - no email confirmation

I've created an account for the episode sync features and I'm told I've been sent an email with a link I have to click. But that was over 9 hours ago and no sign of an email (and yes I have checked spam filters).

Every time I try to log in for the sync features it implies that it's sending the mail again .. but still nothing has arrived.

BeyondPod Team
    Is your address by any chance @gmail.com (or a custom domain managed by gmail)? I have seen several cases that the e-mail is caught by the Gmail spam filters and does not show up at all if you use a client like outlook, but if you log in to Gmail's web site, it will be in the Gmail's spam folder.

If this is not the case, can you PM your e-mail so we can see what is going on.

No it's not a gmail one - and I don't think I have enough posts for a PM - at least I can't see how to do it.

BeyondPod Team
    Can you then please send the e-mail you used to support AT beyondpod.mobi. I looked at the server logs and there were a couple delivery errors where the recipient servers refused connection - probably because the mail server we used is very new and not "accepted" as a "good" server by some provides)

Once I have the e-mail I can manually "verify" your address.

Stefan

email sent

BeyondPod Team
    Can you please try logging in now. I "verified" your e-mail so you should be able to log in now.
    We also made an adjustment in our mail configuration that should hopefully help a too.

Stefan

Now logging in successfully on phone and tablet - thank you.

Hello...i just got a new device and i am having the same problem? Any way you could help?

BeyondPod Team
    Can you check your spam folders as sometimes Spam filters may think it is a spam.
    Also, you can try to create account with the same e-mail address agin - it should send you an new e-mail (in case the first one got lost somehow).

I am having the same issue - i am using a gmail, and i did check my spam filter